Monday, July 27, 2015

[teen stories] A STORY ABOUT A GIRL WHO MADE MY HEART FLUTTER

first of all, I'm a guy on my 2nd year of HS. I'm writing this because I suddenly thought of that girl.

I met her during our first year of HS when she was seating next to me at the cafeteria. she wasn't smiley at me but she was smiling radiantly towards my direction

she's straight up pretty like a pink peach? 

she're really pretty, my mind went blank

some time passed by and there were rumors about how every guy who passes next to her would all stare at herㅇㅇ

anyways, 
she has really pale complexion and she's short. her face is really small to the point where when she stands alone, she looks at least 163~165cm tall?..those kind of kids you know

some times later, I went to take the bus and I was standing at the bus stop waiting and she was crossing the street and walking towards my direction. and I realized that we were taking the same bus.

at that time, I didn't like her but I was just so surprised at how pretty she was so I was always looking at her. I was pretending to not look at her each time we took the bus.

once her expression was freaking cold and she said "excuse me.." with a damn straight face (T/N: I assume she said it to someone else in the bus? :S sorry this part wasn't clear ><)

but at school she fools around and laughs out loud a lot so I didn't know why she had such a serious faceㅋㅋㅋ

but each time we took the bus, she had that serious look so I thought, ok maybe she just wants to have an expressionless face 

something happened one month ago. it was raining when school ended and I was holding my umbrella. I was on my way to the bus stop and at that time, she was there before me.

the bus came so I folded my umbrella and went in but I didn't think that she would be behind me (my umbrella was big). I folded my umbrella from my back so I drenched her clothes and her legs in water. I was so taken aback so I apologized to her 

but she started smiling and said

"ah it's ok^^" 

she was smiling during that gloomy and rainy day so that made her even more gorgeous.

I saw her up close and I couldn't even breath. I might have died seriously

because of that, each time I take the bus and I smell peach or strawberry(?), I always look behind me to see if she's there

I definitely didn't plan to become her boyfriend but I want to know her more. I though that it would have been a freaking waste if she dated someone like me.I wanted to become like a close oppa to her and to tell her not to date weird guys and stuff like that ㅠㅠ 

now, among my so-so friends there's that one who's a freaking makjang trash. he told her that he liked her and even confessed to her, bullsh*t..please anyone but him

yup anyways,  
sorry if my story is a bit weird, I'm writing from my phone 

I put this picture not because she looks like Son Naeun but they kind of have the same aura when they smile ...ㅅ


post response:

[+116][-5]
original post: here

ㅇ |2015.07.27 09:40 
pale complexion and looks like a peace? ↓huh??↓
61
2

ㅇ |2015.07.26 22:14 
begin, unfold, rise (LoL slang) pretty face..... tears
42
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.26 22:17 
f*ck I'm from an all-girls school. I'm so envious of co-ed schools. f*ck even though you can't experience this kind of romance, at least there are guys
37
2

망고 |2015.07.27 18:31 
even in co-ed schools, those kind of stuff don't happen...you have to be pretty/handsome to have some stuff like that so I'm out
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.27 09:30 
here, those who go to an all-girls school so we never meddle with the guys.but at the co-ed school I went to, the guys were separated from the girlsㅇㅇ we d
10
0
"what are you talking about...?"
ㅇㅇ |2015.07.27 13:13 
you have to be pretty to make guys' hearts flutter noㅠㅠ
9
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com