Monday, September 28, 2015

[enter-talk] HOW YOO AH-IN GOT SURPRISED BY HIS FANS

Yoo Ah-in who was nervous before his fan-meeting

the PD asked him how many fans he thought would show up and he had no confidenceㅋㅋㅋ

"10 persons? I hope there would be at least that much..."

but when he saw the number of fans who showed up he was surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Yoo Ah-in who thought that he became an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"I feel like an idol"

he kept jumping around and the reporter asked him why he was shakingㅋㅋ

he said that it was because he was standing in front of so many fansㅠㅠ

"since I'm always filming, I have no opportunity to meet everyone"




the fan meeting finally started and a fan was asking him to do the forehead kiss like how she's seen it in his dramas

Yoo Ah-in walking towards the fanㅋㅋ


but she got shy and escaped himㅋㅋㅋ



so he told her to have a hug instead ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠlook at his gazeㅠㅠ

the next event was a serenade


but Yoo Ah-in complained and said he wanted to do give a piggyback ride insteadㅋㅋ

(it was originally a piggyback but since his back hurt, they changed it)


"don't look down on me, I can give you a piggyback ride~"
his words are so heart flutteringㅠㅠㅠ he pulled the fan's arm towards himㅠㅠㅠ



the next event was to stare at each other for 5 seconds



so tackyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

he got shyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



(complementing Yoo Ah-in)

look at his expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhe likes itㅋㅋㅋ


he was thankful and gave her a fanserviceㅋㅋㅋ


I didn't know he was like that before
but seeing how thankful he was towards his fans, I wish that he could blow up in the future!




post response:
[+2142][-17]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2015.09.26 21:31 
if you see Yoo Ah-in's roles, you would think that he's a tough person but his self-esteem is really lowㅠㅠ his the type of person who would search read the comments who gets the most downvotesㅠ his heart is fragile too.. he treats his fans well too, he's like a puppy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
172
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.09.26 21:43 
he's tall and handsome, like a fairy ㅠㅠㅠ
153
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.09.26 22:04 
I like him so much, my heart fluttered at this part
152
3

피터팬과졸리 |2015.09.27 00:23 
his heart is so fragile, he was an actor since he was young and got rejected a lot of times so he wasn't easy to deal with... he reads his comments and really cares about the public's reaction.. I like how he's slowly finding his own color with time
83
0
ㅇㅇ |2015.09.27 00:37 
I hate when actors act all expensive, so I like him
76
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.09.26 21:26 
I f*cking like Yoo Ah-in seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ하
63
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com