Friday, October 2, 2015

[enter-talk] THE REASON IKON CANNOT WIN OVER WINNER



1. part division
in Ikon, the talentless kids are put on the back burner while only the noticeable ones shares partsㅋㅋㅋThere are 4 vocals already, what's the point of making the rappers sing too? I wouldn't care that much if the rappers sing, but to decrease the singing parts just to put more rap is not understandable...

2. voices are similar
Jinhwan=Donghyuk, Joonhoe=Yunhyeong...I can't hear Chanwoo...Jinhwan's voice is becoming more and more like Donghyuk's

3. excessive media play
what legendary singers, they're just media playing

4. B.I
I don't see him as badly because of his father but other people might 




post response:
[+873][-214]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.01 01:12 
I'm an Incle and I don't understand why you're writing articles like these;; I think that B.I and Bobby matches singing pretty well tooㅋㅋ please just don't shove Winner and Ikon together like that... if you wanna judge Ikon, that's your issue, but don't tie Winner in;;
181
16

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.01 01:18 
ever since Win, Ikon and Winner kept being compared, even on SMTM, people were comparing Mino with Bobby, please give me a break f*ck
162
7

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.01 01:13 
so annoying, I'm an incle and my unnie is a Bobby fan, who cares who wins in this, just go away
147
9

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.01 09:51 
other groups b*ches always have to mind other's business f*ck
53
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.01 01:12 
who said that Winner is the winner? Just give me a break.. Winner has Winner fans, our group has our group's fans..
44
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com