Sunday, October 4, 2015

[enter-talk] IKON PERSONALITY CLARIFICATION

T/N: we saw that the discus section was really on fire on the last post ^^;; sorry for those who felt offended but Ikon is pretty much everything that's trending on Pann atm and this is the only "positive" article we could find! >< also please read this post for more infos about how we translate stuff! :) unfortunately, we won't do requests for awhile because of some personal issues and school so we have a lot to catch up! We hope that you guys will understand and forgive us! ^^


water incident: he was just normally drinking water that was left by the sunbaes beforehand



T/N: says that he's in a difficult situation so he's rather be strong than weak in front of others. also that he has all the responsibilities and doesn't want to disappoint his members and those who trusted in him. he's saying how everyday he leaves at 4AM but he'd rather be the one leaving the lattest so that he can help the members out.


Swings: I like Bobby, but he's in YG


Oltii: Bobby said that if his fans gave him trouble, he should apologize for them (Oltii dissed Bobby during SMTM3)

Oltii: Bobby has a warm heart


Bobby's past
T/N: writing to his aunt and worrying if she's tired/cold...


"our house is kinda, painful... my mom and dad both live in the basement

"but if I become a star, I will be the strength of our house"


Bobby: since it's reggae, if you fix your rhythm it'll be betterㅠ ㅋㅋㅋ you worked hardㅋㅋ I enjoyed watching it (T/N: the video has a lot of hate comments)


"B.I was crying really hard and was trying to hide but the camera kept focusing on him so he did a 90degree bow and said "thank you" and smiled

post response:
[+411][-432]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.04 18:55 
so you're not gonna clarify the Chanwoo incident? I'm really upsetㅠㅠㅠ
148
45

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.04 18:51 
seriously, if I put this up to scale, T-ara's scandal is kindergarten level compared to Bobby dissing idols
140
32

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.04 18:59 
I'm from another fandom but today I went to watch their V-app and seeing how B.I was with Chanwoo, and how mad and annoyed he was really shows that they have a good relationship (sarcasm)
139
26

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.04 21:22 
Hanbin was the only one who picked up Chanwoo
55
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.04 21:26 
I understand the Ikon fans but we are bashing B.I because he hit Chanwoo...
53
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.04 21:25 
what do you want to see on Pann...you can only see one positive article out of 9 
41
3

ㅇ |2015.10.04 21:53 
I'm so disgusted by Pannㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the kids did something wrong but how many posts are you gonna make about it?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it can happen to other groups tooㅇㅇ because of the bandwagon, the scandal has become so weird nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's the first time I see fans ruin their artists overㅋㅋㅋㅋ
40
1



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com