Sunday, October 18, 2015

[instiz] IDOL WHO IS STILL LOSING WEIGHT WOW WOW


(T/N: we guess it's Sungyeol's fan or something ^^;)
girl: oppa, did you eat tonight?
infinite: since I gained weight, I'm not eating
              I need to lose weight




because he's filming his drama, he said he needs to lose weight
normally he said that he has no interest in eating and it's a pain for him
so he wouldn't eat anything





source: here

BBVBB  
I can't believe this.....
hul... what does that make me into...
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅍSungyeol-ah eat a lot, you have to gain weightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
the one who eats the most among them is Myungsoo, but to think that the rest of them aren't even eating... kids, eat a bit... 
when he finds it a pain, he won't even eat a think...why..am I alive...(cries
he's seriously skinny........
wowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠYeol-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠenough already, just eatㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ
what... he said that it was a pain to eat... 
why... he's taking care of sick people.. (t/n: in the drama, he plays a doctor)
what ..he said that he has no interest in food? (I can't understand)
oh my God, you'll be fine even without dieting
enough already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
hul....where does he need to lose weight... 
what..? no stop losing weight..
Yeol-ah..seriously let's eatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠstop the dietㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm worried...don't drink only coffee but eat real food...you need stamina for your drama and your world tourㅠㅠㅠyou're going to collapse like Gyuㅠㅠㅠㅠplease eat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com