Friday, October 16, 2015

[teen stories] 19+ PLEASE WRITE YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING STORY!



once, I was sending pictures through katalk and there's a button for you to confirm before you press the "send" button right?
but before, when you pressed that button, it sends the picture right awayㅋㅋㅋㅋ so at that time I was doing yoga
since I wanted to improve my body. so after I came out of the shower, I would only wear my panties and not wear anything else. I took lots of pictures because I wanted to see my improvement

so once I was katalking with one of my friend (since I go to an all-girls school, of course I have no other but girl friends) and I accidentally clicked on the send button...f*ck...

I couldn't do anything about it... even now, when I think about it, I just start sweating and I;m crazy embarrassed..

do you guys have any embarrassing stories?

post response:
[+356][-11]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.14 00:55 
at the academy, we were doing our exam and I farted really loudly... I wanted to dig a hole and hide in it....
365
5

ㅇ |2015.10.14 00:21 
I was laughing really deliberately in front of my crush and once I got home, I saw that there were red paper flakes between my teethㅎㅎ I went crazy all day
287
8

흑역사 |2015.10.13 19:20 
there was someone better at math than me in our class, but I was the class president
214
349

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.14 03:45 
during class, I felt really sick so I let out a fart. it didn't make any sound so I thought that no one would notice so I thought "fiu... such a relief" but suddenly my crush comes next to me and began to spray febreze on me... 
198
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.14 16:20 
I asked my crush for a math question, he was explaining it to me and I was making an effort to look as concentrated as possible. but my nose was really itchy so I rubbed it a bit. and at that moment my booger just flew out and stuck on the math bookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhile my crush was explaining the problem to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋmy heartbeat was jumping like crazy and my crush was pretending like nothing happened and skipped the question where my booger was, and began to read the next questionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI wanna die
171
2

ㅇ |2015.10.14 01:09 
I wanted to burp but it wasn't coming out so I thought that it just won't come out so I was hanging my mouth open and contracting my neck. but suddenly I burped and I sounded like a dragon..ㅋwe were doing an exam so everyone knew it was meㅎㅎ
158
1

ㅇ |2015.10.14 00:09 
I was doing Yoon Bomi's gorilla walk in the corridors and made eye contact with the male sunbaes
146
8


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com