Wednesday, October 28, 2015

[teen stories] BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND WAS TOO TOUCHY, I BROKE UP


it hasn't even been one month but yesterday (he became by ex since yesterday), at 11pm, we were sitting together on the bench and we were kissing and suddenly he just grabbed my chest and I felt so embarrassed that I screamed, hit him, and cursed at him and we broke up.. 
guys touch your chest out of sexual desires, that's what molesters do but do you really find it ok when your boyfriend grabs your boobs like that? for me, I find it too embarrassing but I saw that some people say that as long as he loves you, they are ok with it?
what if in the future he becomes a molester? 
I don't understand why guys think that they can do whatever with a girl's body as long as they date, we are not even adults yet. anyways what do you guys think?



post response:
[+886][-147]
original post: here


맹고 |2015.10.20 18:19 
wow I'm so surprised by the comments here, people are saying how she's countrified, what are her standards, that since they are dating, they should be able to do anything?? I'm just speechless
411
28

009 |2015.10.20 16:55 
what's with the comments here...? writer-ah you did well
356
42

ㅋㅋ |2015.10.20 18:22 
I can't believe the comments here (T/N: see below)ㅋㅋ the writer just said that she felt embarrassed and she had enough courage to post it here, why are you guys telling her how to live her life...; are you guys all gonna be like that with your boyfriend? they didn't even date for that long and it's already considered pretty early to already kiss at that stage ... teh writer did nothing wrong, seriously, now I understand why it's in "teen" stories.........
273
20

ㅠㅠ |2015.10.20 18:40 
they are not even adults anyways................ are you guys so promiscuous that you will allow anyone to touch your chest....?
152
9

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.20 18:55 
???? what's with the BS in the comment section saying that she should let him do it? the fact that he touched her chest was clearly molestationㅋㅋㅋㅋ??? you crazy bast*rds
118
7

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.20 19:05 
so you guys are saying that if a theft steal from someone's house and just say "ah I was too hungry so I stole" you will leave him innocent? from a teen to touch someone's chest like that is straight up molestation, I have nothing against a kiss but if it evolved into touching someone's boobs when the writer was clearly embarrassed of it and didn't want to do it, you gotta admit it was molestationㅋㅋㅋㅋ there are really a lot of ignorant kids nowadays~
115
6

ㅋ |2015.10.20 19:29 
as expected from teens, you guys are so delusionalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when an idol scandal breaks off you guys are accusing her of being a prostitute but in this kind of post you guys act so innocent and say "oh why is he touching her chest?^^" so detestableㅋㅋ
91
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.21 00:13 
no matter how I see it, the writer is at fault ;;; I would understand if they didn't kiss and just gave each other a peck but they were kissing at 11pm but does he really deserve to be hit and cursed at? you even broke up with him? if you guys have conflicting values, you should talk it out but if you broke up with him just because you felt too embarrassed then why use violence against him? I don't understand people calling her a countrified girl either but why were you guys even kissing at 11pm in the first place?
68
116


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com