Tuesday, November 3, 2015

[enter-talk] I SAW CELEBRITIES FOR THE FIRST TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't even aware that there was a concert held in Imjingak on the 31st
I just went to the pinwheel park for fun and got so lucky ㅎㅎ

There were so many idols and other singers too!!
it's the first time I'm seeing celebrities up close like this.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for being countrified.. ㅠ





BTS are so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they also announced that Crush and Zion.T would be there, I've always liked them!!!!!!!!!!!!
their songs are good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




But that Jungkook? In BTS got me so shocked after I've seen him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he's being mentioned on PANN a lot but I've never gotten interested in him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but up front like this, he's so handsome ㅎㅎㅎ

his profile is seriously jjang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I got a good vibe from Yook Sungjae from Who are you but

Ilhoon unexpectedly attracted my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't have any expectations but all of BTOB are handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


EXID was there too even thou I didn't take any pictures..

but Hani is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But my eyes got more dragged in how cute Solji was !!!!!!!!!!!!!



Crush!! his voice is f*cking nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he made me melt with his gentle voice !!!!!!!!!

Zion T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he sang Yanghwa bridge, he kinda looked sick thou, he acted like a grandpa!!!!!!!!!!!!!


if you see her in real life, her body is even more amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I also got goosebumps over her rap

90 degree bow at the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
anyways I really wanna steal her abs.. her body looks healthily good?!!!!!!



FX came out too
I've always liked Krystal so I couldn't take my eyes off her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she's so feminine she looked like a goddess..
 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously pretty ..

Victoria is pretty too! but it looks like Luna really lost too much weight
her pelvis looks even skinnier than Krystal's.. she kinda looks like a different person!!!
she kinda reminds me of Bada ㅎ ㅠ


this was on instagramㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+328][-17]
original post: here
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ |2015.11.02 19:27 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋyou really look amazed
138
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.03 00:38 
this is f*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
87
5

ㅈㅈㄱ |2015.11.03 06:47 
oguㅠㅠ♥
72
5

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.03 05:56 
golden maknae Jungkookie
27
2

뱅톈 |2015.11.03 07:51 
hingㅠㅠㅠJungkook-ah
23
1

쮸꼬 |2015.11.03 09:10 
Bangtan looks quite popular
21
0

ㅋㅋ |2015.11.03 01:46 
Ilhoon is seriously a real-life flower boy, there's lots of people praising Sungjae and Minhyuk's visuals but, Ilhoon is also really handsome, ever since their comeback, Eunkwang, Changsub, Hyunsik, even Peniel got all handsome ㅎㅎ
19
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com