Monday, November 9, 2015

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO LOOKED GOOD DURING MELON MUSIC AWARD

of course I have my own biases too, but that day, a lot of idols got my attention!


I got totally shocked the moment I saw Hani
looks like she changed for their comeback, I got daebak girl crush wow wow
her sea color hair totally suits her! Aura jjang





when Bigbang received their award, and TOP was sweating while talking
wow... handsome..his contact lenses are kinda obvious but it suits him





Son Naeun, Oh Hayoung
their clothes and aura kinda look like strong unnies, it suited them ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Oh Hayoung's visuals are no joke I wanna see her in real life too...
I thought that Son Naeun was really feminine, but those clothes are good too





Irene, Joy
Joy was just too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Irene is really pretty but that one piece? it was so weird 
she was so cute in the back during their stage, when she was dancing, I entered the fandomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
I think that Joy lost some weight too





V, Jin
hmm... Actually I never felt that Jin was so handsome, but I got shocked at this
Like Jin, I got shocked when I saw V's pictures
but is BTS' cordi their antis? their clothes stood out too much





Kim Jinhwan
he's the cute one in ikon's stage,ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
There's Donghyuk who is cute and handshome in Ikon too

post response:
[+663][-39]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.08 01:24 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋpeople call him the car's door man on other sites, I was wondering who it was but turned out to be BTS's Jin!!!
301
18

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.08 01:22 
╋Kookie became so cool tooㅜㅠㅠ people called them the scouts boys on stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI wish they gave him the suits instead ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
269
15

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.08 01:37 
thanks for finding him hadsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
260
17

ㅇㅋ |2015.11.08 01:57 
Kim Sukjin is a friend who always used to be handsome, but is bursting out of stan attractor feels too, he's a versatile friend
91
7

ㅎㅋ |2015.11.08 01:50 
Kim Seokjin is finally seeing the light! He's tall, handsome, has ganster shoulders but acts like a hamster and cooks well too, he eats well to boot, his voice is like honey, he's also very kind. He's also the funniest in Bangtan, so they call him "bag-jel-oot" he takes care of all those things, it's Kim Seokjin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I entered the fandom once again tonight
78
6

선배 |2015.11.08 01:58 
Kim Seokjinㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ oppa feel, sunbae feel
70
6

ㅇ |2015.11.08 09:48 
Jongkook became a prince
68
6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com