Saturday, November 28, 2015

[instiz] GIRLGROUP WHOSE RESPONSE HAVE BEEN SO SO THIS TIME


Their real time chart on melon is #12
they've been dropping
ever since up&down>ah yeah>hot pink they're in the downturn
this reminds me of crayon pop "bar bar bar" that failed ever after
EXID is facing the same thing... it's a shame

source: here

but the song is good....
what are you saying the song is reaaaaaaaally good
but to be at this level is kinda average
seriously I felt that I didn't get addicted to this song this time.. ㅜㅜ Up&down was so daebak, but I thought that the songs later on would be on the downturn but ah yeah did unexpectedly well. But they keep following the same genre.. ㅜㅜ
비주  
but personally the song was good...!
that's the best song they putted out there though
the song is good.... but I wonder what Crayon pop is doing these days
ah Hyerin is so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
??????what???..... but this song is amazingly addicting.... pink hot pink hot! The responses are good too~!♥
personally this song is so so...ㅠㅠㅠㅠbut even so I still love EXID♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com