Sunday, November 29, 2015

[instiz] WGM FAN/MUGGLES DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE


 Changsub: if you're not doing it, I won't either
Yeri: I... I can do it!

they have 8 years difference
They all went to  take the roller coaster together because Joy and Sungjae are married
when fans saw this they were all worried about Changsub taking the roller coaster
fans: "ah Changsub what to do?"


*considerately closing her belt*



Yeri: I'm too scared, please let me hold one of your arms

\

at this point
Muggle: ah... heart fluttering
fans: ah... until when they're going up like this.,. He has acrophobia


 Yeri: mom TT TT I'm too scared TT TT

Muggle: ah daebak
Fans: Lee Changsub looks so scared... what to do... what to do....



Changsub said that he did it because he considers her as his dongsaeng
ah.. oppa force

source: here

hul what the heck My heart is freaking fluttering... When I watched the video, my heart fluttered but now it's fluttering even more... 큐ㅅ큐
INFINITIZE♥
hul daebak heart flutteringㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
압구정 날파리
wth what kind of man is he
he was scared too but he still protected herㅠㅠ amazingㅠㅜ
Ballon
because Changsub has a dongsaeng he's even more able to protect Yeriㅜㅜ
세상에나...!!
hul...daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠhe's a real manㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㅎhulㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜhe's cool..
"if you're not riding it, I won't either"..............heart fluttering
ㅇㅁㅇ... can I be his fan?
hul wth Changsub is more heart fluttering than I thought....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ is he a cool guy? Heart attackㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com