Saturday, November 14, 2015

[teen stories] WHEN YOU GET YOUR FIRST PERIOD

when  you get your period for the first time, isn't it embarrassing to tell it to your parents? or was it just me.. even my friends told me that they got embarrassed and didn't tell their parents

I was always shy with my mom so I told her little by little
and my mom told my dad about it, 
how about you guys?

post response:
[+228][-7]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2015.11.14 00:00 
they all wanted to celebrate it but I didn't really care
312
7

ㅋ |2015.11.14 11:37 
I thought that I pooped in my pants, I got so taken aback
282
7

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.14 12:44 
ahㅋㅋㅋI just fell that something was coming outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwe were eating at a restaurant and I told my parents about it, the staff their congratulated me and even sang happy birthday (T/N: period 'sengli' in Korean sounds like birthday 'seng-il')ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
177
4

ㅇ |2015.11.14 12:46 
I just told my mom right away, I didn't know people could be embarrassed about it..
64
0

아 |2015.11.14 18:53 
our dad was really stern, he never celebrated his marriage birthdays or his own birthdays but he thought that the day that I become a woman has finally come and made a party and even bought me flowers and a cake... but I was too embarrassed so I didn't say anything... but now that I think back, I'm thankful for you dad.. now, every time I look at the sky, I am always thankful and I love you dad. thank you for giving me your love and I will never forget you, thank you for your generosity and I will live on, I love you
56
2



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com