Friday, December 25, 2015

[enter-talk] CONCEPT GANGSTER IDOLS;;


SNSD













except sexy concept, it looks like they've tried everything
every time it makes me look forward their next comeback

post response:
[+154][-10]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 02:25 
they haven't repeated once ever since debut
54
0

ㅇ |2015.12.25 01:51 
Party - soft concept, The boys - amazon concept, IGAB - hip hop concept, MrMr - girl crush, You think - Jessica diss song man on the future? alien? concept Mr Taxi - Taxi driver concept
51
13

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 02:58 
I'm an SM fan but I think that "tell me your wish" and "run devil run" were sexy conceptsㅎㅎ during "tell me your wish" their male fans rose a lot and it was responding to their "uniform fetishes" ㅇㅇ I think that if it wasn't Soshi I wouldn't be able to pull off all those concepts .. Especially for The boys and MrMr, those kinds of man-ish/girl crush concepts are hard to pull off as a girl group.... I can't think of any other groups like them..! I'm an SM fan but I'm proud of Soshi too! Ah of course if they tried other girl group's concepts, I think it'll be fun to watch too... I really like AOA's cat woman concept, Girls day daring sexy concept in Something or Apink's lovely concept...I like those really feminine concepts...Fx and RV are concept gangsters too....girl groups are the love....♥
50
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 11:57 
I really liked the costumes for MrMr ㅠㅠ I like all their concepts...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and I don't think that "You think" was a Jessica diss song, since they were supposed to promote together with it ㅋㅋ Please don't spread rumors..☆
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 17:09 
We're talking about concept but what's with the best comment saying that You think is a diss track? Isn't it your own interpretation? Freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ They wrote You Think to address it to an ex boyfriend, but you think that it's for Jessica, so it means that their b-side tracks who are saying how they miss someone is addressing how much they miss Jessica too?... You think that they're dissing and missing Jessica in the same album??? ㅋ
22
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.25 01:48 
interesting that they pull all those off!!
20
0

ㄱ |2015.12.25 19:12 
The boys concepts... They're too generous with us..
17
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com