Thursday, December 10, 2015

[enter-talk] I FEEL SO BAD FOR EXO



apart from the fans, the general public are always negatively biased over EXO's songs
because the fans decide to ignore them, people think that EXO are what the public perceive them to be (untalented)
Seriously when Chen went on Mask King, as soon as he said "Hi, I'm EXO's Chen" people went "It'll be hard for him to even pass round 1" because they're biased.. 
If they had the "trust" tag like Bigbang has, they would already be Korea's top1 group.
they have looks, they have talent and even their agency has good marketing strategies

they haven't had any big controversies ever since their member leaves

(plus it was those members who were at fault)

I'm not an EXO fan, but a muggle, I read their posts on Enter-talk and fan-talk so I got curious and listened to their song

To be honest, I can say that they're being underrestimated ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
post response:
[+1,220][-123]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.10 02:01 
I'm an Inspirit and this is true. This Sing for you album is freaking good. Even so, the general public will just disregard them thinking that EXO songs = trash and they'll never even try listening to them. Even though they decide to ignore them saying they're hopeless-xo like this it still has negative repercussions over EXO...There's still lots of people who think that EXO are still singing songs like "wolf" and "growl". Anyways, EXO's new album is good and since my group isn't promoting now, I'm listening to them...
356
27

븉 |2015.12.10 02:08 
 I'm not an EXO fan, but if ever the general public acknowledge EXO, they'll seriously become the #1 groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even as another group's fan it's scary for us..
324
27

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.10 07:11 
there's too much people still thinking that EXO = growl. It's freaking annoyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The hopeless-xo tag is so serious, even when Jongdae went on the Mask king he got swore atㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ those people have inferiority complex
290
22

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.10 10:53 
People always swear at EXO for being a the "growl" group with crazy fans and the runaways, but this is not all of EXO. It's already been 2 years, so the fandom all grew up and matured together. I think it's time for them to get public recognition.. I wonder if those betrayers' fans still like EXO? Seriously there's only fan who genuinely know their potential..
89
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.10 02:00 
Just a while ago there were those f*ckers in my class saying they won't read any fan-talk post about EXO and won't listen to them, I was alone so I couldn't say anything!!!!!!
85
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com