Wednesday, December 23, 2015

[enter-talk] IDOL WITH GOOD SPECS

(((FROM MY PERSPECTIVE)))
1. D.O
if I had to choose 2 of his biggest charms, it would be his eyes and his voice color. he has perfected both his gaze and his voiceㅠㅠㅠㅠ there were a lot of antis who didn't trust his acting but acknowledged it after, and since then he has neatly performed all the roles that were assigned to him. at first, I felt like he would be good to pull off dark characters, but I was wrong when I watched him in Exo Next Door... his monologue in the last episode made my heart flutter ㅠㅠㅠ he's doing his job right as the main vocal in Exo... and hearing what his peer actors say about him make me think that his personality must be good. and lastly, his visuals' specs are too handsome.. his specs are really good..

2. Rapmon
at first, I didn't really know him but  the more I see him the more I realize how down to earth he is. he has lots of charmsㅠㅠㅠ he has a good head on his shoulders and he knows how to rap so he doesn't call himself Rapmon for nothing.. his lyrics are all meaningful and he delivers them well, I got goosebumps ㅠㅠ the songs he writes are all my type tooㅠㅠ every single one of his solo tracks are nice, and since he's Bangtan's leader, he knows how to command his members. he's someone with good specs.

3. Jinyoung
first of all, B1A4 is well known for their personalities. even though Jinyoung debuted at a young age, he never forgot his roots and lead his team well. their hoobaes Oh My Girl and their staffs all have many annecdotes regarding B1A4's good personalitiesㅋㅋ moreover, he's good at singing and the songs he writes for the team all have their distinct colors. it's not easy to create an aura to their song that is unique to the teamㅠㅠ their songs are all good but they are underrated. B1A4 is also known for treating their fans well and having a strong bond with them. so I hope that they hit bigger in the future!

post response:
[+548][-79]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.23 01:14 
Kyungsoo..♡
331
27

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.23 02:49 
I like D.O's voice so much.. his voice can't be substituted...each time I hear his part, I look up who sings it and when he does ad lib with others, his voice always sounds so sweet ? he has a good sense of rhythm and I like his voice the most among Exo
319
21

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.23 02:11 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when I think of D.O I think of this GIF....☆
282
23

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.23 01:28 
to the people who curse at Rapmon, if he was a commoner, you would say that his face is average but he gets called ugly here. it's freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ aside for his face, he's tall, he studies well, his household looks good and his IQ is super high, so aren't you guys too oba?ㅋㅋ even before debut, although his pictures weren't that handsome, he looked super charmingㅋㅋhis dimples are a work of God, if there was a commoner like Rapmon, he would be hella famous..
218
166

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.23 02:51 
I'm becoming a fan of D.O
115
9

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.23 09:16 
I'm a fan who fell for D.O because of his voice~ especially when he sings pop songs, his voice is shiningㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
102
8


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com