Monday, December 21, 2015

[enter-talk] MOMENTS WHERE THERE WERE TEARS IN THE FANDOM OF MALE IDOLS



from my perspective

Exo

- when the pigeons left and they won 1st. Suho was giving the speech alone by himself
- when they won 1st with Wolf

B2st

- before Shadow promotions, they did a fan meeting and Yoseob cried while telling a story to the fans
- when they won 1st with Shock

BAP

- when suddenly they opened up about their slave contract
- when they did their lawsuit
- at their Young and Free showcase
- when 1004 won 1st

Shinee

- when they won Daesang at Melon Music Awards (SORRY FOR THE TYPO!!!!)
-when Love Like Oxygen won 1st

Block B

- when they had to change agencies and came back with Very Good
- during Very Good's showcase

Infinite

- when Be Mine won 1st

BTS

- when their manager hitting them controversy broke out
- when they went through sajeagi accusations
- when I Need You won 1st

BtoB

- when they won 1st with The Way Home in 4 years into their debut

Ikon

- their last stage during Win survival

B1A4

-Gongchan's surgery
- when they had sajeagi accusations and the members were at their fansign telling fans to trust them
- when What's Going On won 1st

Winner

- when they won the votes during Win survival show

Super Junior

- Eunhyuk's performance at their concert
- Kyunhyun's accident

am I missing anything?


post response:
[+414][-13]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2015.12.21 01:20 
I cried so much when the pigeons left and it was the first time seeing Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun cry in front of the fans.. after that, I don't know how many people were cursing at Baekhyun everyday and he read all the comments, so I can understand how he felt back then... the other members' hearts must have been heavy too.. for a leader within Exo-M to leave like that is too much...
346
92

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.21 01:55 
just hearing the words "Be Mine" feels me up with emotions even though it has been 4 years already. I don't know why but I just get so emotional. I have so many thoughts thinking what would have happened if they never won #1 or if their CEO gave up early on them. seriously, back then, I thought that once they won with "Be Mine", it would have been the end of their hardships. but even though they became much popular, much more people began to hate on them too.. I still haven't seen the completeness of Infinite yet.. just thinking like that makes me cry..
248
66

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.21 00:34 
during WIN's final match, they went like "who's the winner? it's A team!!!!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they were just in front of the fans and were crying so muchㅠㅠ the A team fans all know this feelingㅋㅋㅋ
199
86

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.21 09:15 
WIN's final..I'm still having goosebumps
75
10

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.21 08:15 
"we are A team!" I can never forget that, I still remember their intonation.. they cried and were hurting everyday.. it must have been so hard
66
11





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com