Friday, December 4, 2015

[enter-talk] TAEYEON'S FACE CHANGED TOO MUCH

singers just need to sing well so I didn't really care if she did surgery or not but here's her face during her debut...
이미지확대보기이미지확대보기 

이미지확대보기이미지확대보기

이미지확대보기이미지확대보기

can't help but call her "Taengoo" she was so famous alreadyㅠㅠ
when I saw "Gee" on TV, I couldn't see anyone else but her...
she wasn't just pretty but she was so mochi-like and she was a stan-attractorㅠㅠ

and this is Taeyeon nowadays
이미지확대보기이미지확대보기

이미지확대보기이미지확대보기

이미지확대보기이미지확대보기she ㅇㅇ 보고있으면 진짜 숨막히게 아름다움
she became even prettier!! her stan-attractiveness increased even more...
of course she doesn't look as young anymore but even so, her face didn't get affected that much. I kinda miss seeing her more plain face

post response:
[+372][-37]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2015.12.04 17:08  
her features became so sharp now so I don't really see her old face..ㅠ I wanna see her Taengoo daysㅠㅠ
80
12

ㅋ |2015.12.04 19:54 
she was so lovely.. but I like Taeyeon now too!
77
9

23여 |2015.12.04 20:20 
that's what I've been thinking too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I watched Taetiseo's recent MV and I think that she looks the prettiest now.. but I also miss her Taengoo daysㅋㅋㅋㅋshe's really pretty now but she's a bit too SM-looking?....ㅠㅠI get what the OP meansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthis is definitely not a hate postㅋㅋㅋ
72
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.04 18:37 
she's getting older so of course she looks different but she's looking even better
43
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.04 18:33 
of course she's gonna changeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just with styling and makeup celebrities can change their looks. does Taeyeon need to live with her cute visuals forever? people age and will definitely change no matter what;; and she didn't do surgery;
39
56

김수한무거... |2015.12.04 20:26 
there's nothing to diss about her face from debut to now
이미지확대보기
36
5


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com