Thursday, December 10, 2015

[enter-talk] THOUGHTS ABOUT INFINITE AFTER WATCHING SHOWTIME



I'll try to not spoil and not go too in details 
I feel so sad, but there were also a lot of funny scenes, I cried and I laughed, anyways it was a overall fun to watch 
but I'm just so sad.. This episode was more emotional than fun? It seems like they were more trying to focus on telling what they had in their chests? 
they really care for each word spoken by the fans and the general public and they seem really hurt by them. 
My heart really hurt especially when they talked about Hoya who likes to dance, but he has no confidence now.. And how they were hurt to see Hoya not able to dance properly because of his leg. I don't understand why not only the general public, but even the fans blamed him without knowing. If his leg was hurting so bad, we should care for him! Woohyun also said that he cried secretly behind the stage because they had it too hard ㅜㅜ I'll watch each Showtime preciously and look forward for Infinite! There are still people debating whether to watch it or not, but I assure you that it's a good watch!


post response:
[+277][-18]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.10 20:07 
I'm seriously so sad ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜ My heart hurt so much when Sungjong started crying, today was just overall sad, but there were still lots of funny scenes. When they said that the fans who joined the fandom must've received a lot of pain they really seemed like thoughtful peopleㅜㅜ Sungjon looks naturally feminine and he has a small body frame and a pretty voice, but because of that people make homosexual jokes of it. He had to cut his hair short and for the people to stop swearing at him, he wanted to practice even more, how much pain did he have to bare.. I feel bad for Sunggyu and Woohyun and everyone too.. ILY Infinite
103
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.10 20:04 
this edit is so sad ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
99
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.10 20:05 
I'm sad that our Howon can't dance the way he used because of his leg, but I wish that he'll heal soon and show us the good dancer side of himㅜㅜ
95
0

인스피릿 |2015.12.10 22:13 
for 6 years, L got dissed because people treated like his face was the only thing and he's a singer only because of his visuals and no skills because of that, he took responsibilities for it and trained as hard as he could to improve. If you don't know anything just don't say anything
60
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com