Wednesday, December 9, 2015

[enter-talk] TOP5 IDOLS WHO ARE UGLY BUT HANDSOME




1.Daesung
ㅋㅋㅋ Seriously you can't neglect Daesung in this one, all idols are flower-boy looking but when he debuted, everyone got shocked. Me too, I wonder why he was an idol, but as he grew, his charms and visuals are just.. so handsome wow wow, he's seriously diabolically handsome.. why is he so cool





2.Sunggyu
Sunggyu too ㅋㅋ at first people went, what the heck is he, isn't he an ajussi? But now he became one of the best idols. He has the biggest fandom in infinite and he guards the fandom. The more I look at him, the handsomer he gets.. so cool





3. Dongwoo

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dongwoo got so much disses at first because he was ugly, like Daesung, the first time I saw Dongwoo I went "he's seriously ugly".. but ever since Destiny, he became so handsome, seriously even if you're ugly, if you know how to work the camera, you become such a cool person, his aura is those of flower boys and he's cool too. I like Dongwoo and Sunggyu the most in infinite



4. Zico

At first, I was sure that he was some kind of gangster, people got divided opinion about his looks, but to me, he just looked too violent to be handsome.. But he's seriously cool... He's good at rapping, he knows how to dress, he composes well, seriously he's too persuading. He's at least in the top3 of top idols, I'm proud of him




5. Rapmon
At first I thought that his face was too round so it made me wonder if he was a black person. But when he talks, his voice is so sexy and his skills are good too. He also pulls off any clothes well, when I look at Rapmon he looks like a ugly but chic? guy


there's Bobby and Taeyang too

post response:
[+477][-51]
original post: here

ㅇ |2015.12.09 19:50 
there's a strange situation when you become a fan of Sunggyu, you start feeling that he's handsomer than any other man..
196
24

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.09 19:50 
he's the most handsome when it comes to affection and speech..
147
34

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.09 19:59 
Daesung is jjang if you see him in real life..
137
53

ㅇ |2015.12.09 19:52 
Jang Dongwoo is freaking amazing, nowadays he's really living the glorious days, so handsomeㅠㅜ
73
7

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.09 21:07 
when he smiles
71
5

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.09 20:01 
Rapmon is ugly but handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋpeople diss him but also compliment his clothes but personally, his style is so my style
62
6

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.09 22:55 
Joonie my ideal type..
60
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com