Saturday, December 19, 2015

[instiz] GDRAGON COPYING TAEYEON.GIF





He found it funny that Taeyeon had her mouth opened so he copied her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
why is my heart fluttering

source: here

passing out from heart attack
(death's heat)
Taeyeon looks like a fairy and GD is heart flutteringㅠㅠㅠ
stan attractor.....I'm 160cm please find me a nice coffin
치명타

he's the biggest otaku of male/female idols.
Are they close??
I don't mean anything I'm just curious!!
             >●탱구● 
             don't know for them but he's close with Tiffany
please make my coffin with oak
ah......... Jiyong................. I lived a good life...
please make my coffin with zelkova
omg.......heart fluttering.......this is the death's ♨
이석꾸
please make my coffin with laurel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com