Sunday, December 20, 2015

[instiz] MBC'S VARIETY TWEETER CAUGHT BECOMING A FAN

1. speech of a fangirl starting to be fishy


instead of writing his name "Youngjae" they wrote pink hoodie from the music station
"#pinkhoodiefromthemusicstation" was a trending tweet that fans started after Youngjae wore it at a music show and became his new nickname

2. replies the retweets of the members

BAP Youngjae: Don't miss it!
MBC: omg...is this Youngjae...?

Himchan: Wow
MBC: ah I'm shaking... you retweeted me...I'm so touched...ㅎㅎ^^*



MBC: our kids~ㅎㅎthey are retweeting mommy's tweets~ㅎㅎthey're all big ㅎㅎmom is so happy I'll share more~



3. they shared so many high quality pictures in a row



with pretty suspicious file names.jpg

 
1. pink hoodie in music station.jpg
2. pink.jpg
3. pink hoodie


1. Chanie Chanie.jpg
2. Junong-ie.jpg
3. Daehyonie.jpg

1.eoqusdktkfkdgo.jpg = I love you Daehyun with a Korean keyboard
2.Daehyun.jpg


here's 10asia's Lee Junghwa reporter nim

 Bang Yongguk is f*cking handsome.. ah, I need to refine my vocabulary

hul, BAP won #1. Daebak. My hoobae is going crazy he wants me to buy emoticons. I knew they'd win #1! Congrats!


I received this question: "who are the most talented idols those days?". "I don't know" I responded with that answer. But my manager went "why? There's BAP right? With the Yongguk that you like" I got shocked. Yeah, Bang Yongguk's skills are jjang.


Running man's writer


they put B.A.P's barrel in the setting


BAP's poster


they had to search for the whistle's sound



the password to get out of prison was Daehyun's birthday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

source: here

950206  
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's so nice to see the kids receive lots of loveㅠㅠㅠ
daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
those are genuine fans
매트
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋfeels great
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋearning fans while making moneyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
lovely kids ㅠㅠㅠㅠ BAP pride
Woolliment_
looks like MBC only hire fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
예 지  
ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋso cute
wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋRunning Man's writer is daebak.!
when Junior appeared on that MBC show, he received the same treatmentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ MBC's variety tweeters are 100% fans

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com