Thursday, December 3, 2015

[instiz] PSY MUST BE CAREFUL PROMOTING NAPALBAJI OVERSEAS





start at 2min52


36sec and 1min44




seriously those parts seem to be borrowed

source: here

as soon as I listened the song it made me think of it too..
VVIP  
Oh I didn't think about it, but when you compare it does sound similar....You think he plagiarized the beat too?I don't know.....
hul I'm a fan of Psy oppa but I didn't know about this
애진
wow as soon as I listened to it, I thought about uptown funk too
hul... why didn't I realize? But I really liked that part...
hul I listen to uptown funk a lot, but I've never thought of it listening to Napalbaji... that's interesting
oho but the more I listen to Napal Baji the more I like the song
귀능  
you're right
huh...? do I have hearing problems?? I would've never known....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com