Friday, December 11, 2015

[instiz] THE REASON EXO-LS ARE MAD AT MUSIC BANK (WHERE IS LAY)











+ Lay's words that hurt the fans' heart

150402 Inkigayo pre-recording
"See everyone? I came, I'll take care of everyone"

120604 Mcountdown Backstage
"I really wanna do the music show. Please don't hate me"

151122 Exo'luxion Macau
"please don't forget that I'm an EXO member too"

151210 V-app showcase
"everyone, I didn't forget that I'm in EXO"

Music Bank, please reflect
the other music broadcasts all included Yixing

source: here

that's too much...........
they're too much, Xing-ah.. the fans are there right, we love you
2A4N
why are they deliberately removing a member like that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
no but what are they doing.......? ha Xing-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
Yixing-ah no matter what happens, I'll always love you!!!
can broadcasters even do that?....my heart hurts... 
hul.. this is kinda wrong
홍been¤
hul the fans are sensitive about this... Lay's words hurt so much...
When Xing-ie cried I chocked up..
as soon as I saw this, I got so furious, I'm so sorry towards Yixingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜmy heart hurtsㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
보 름
I'm not even a fan but when I saw this I felt bad..
are you joking!!!!!!!! our Xing-ie!!!!
don't do that to our Xing-ie
hul that's too much, I'm not a fan but my heart hurtsㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com