Thursday, December 3, 2015

[instiz] SBS GAYO DAEJUN LINEUP SO FAR


GOT7

bigbang

SNSD

Teentop

VIXX

CNblue

B1a4

Infinite

2PM

Shinee

Wonder girls

source: here

삐루
so Bangtan are not coming...
please let Seventeen attend too....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
I should go
hul wonder girls!!!daebak personally I wanna see Wondergirls the most ㅠㅠ
이 지훈(20)
I wish seventeen was thereㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
kim mung soo
infinite ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
My bias are all there yahoo!!!!!!!!!
음란악귀
BlockB won't attend any of the year end show?? I really like their stage..hehe
I like Seveteen and RV... please let them come.. ㅠ
if Bigbang are going, Monsta X should be there too
hul, by the way Sungjong looks so pretty on that picture
망고슈
b1a4 are mine!!!♡♡
ah this is really a gayo stage, all the artists are there
황묭  
oh SNSD, let's all appear together and perform partyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
wow this is a thousand times better than MAMA


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com