Wednesday, December 16, 2015

[instiz] YOOK JIDAM'S TOTAL CHANGE OF AURA








source: here

wow I went to the dentist to ask them to fix my teeth and they said it was not fixable and told me to have orthognathic surgery instead (t/n: jaw surgery)...............
이마
so she did jaw surgery ,.
서태웅과 강백호
she has braces for sure, but with braces this…………
pretty...
If you watch Jidam TV she said it herself that she did double eyelid surgery and she fixed her face shape too
알랴알랴줌
she doesn't attend Kyunghee university but Dongduk university
she tried getting in Kyunghee university for literature but failed~
now she attends the same school as me..
she brags about knowing celebrities around her who did double eyelids surgery ㅎㅎ
BTOBTS
she always had a pretty face
여울지다
are this just braces? I'm envious.
♥남우현♥
wow......her jaw is different.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com