Wednesday, December 23, 2015

[teen stories] SERIOUSLY, ISN'T IT BORING?


you have to sit through school all day on their cold chairs, once you go home, you have to go straight to the academy to study. once you come home after your day, you just browse through other people's SNS or study a bit more. the next morning, you will have a hard time waking up again and will put on your uniform and go to school again and repeat the same routine...
but the people around you don't even say anything positive and just complain about the weather getting colder and things that happened to their healthㅋㅋ
I know it's just a small thought but then I think about it again and realize that I haven't done anything bold or accomplished anything in my life. I'm just living my routine repeatedly everyday, so it's kinda boring...




post response:
[+1635][-34]
original post: here



권지원 |2015.12.23 08:21 
no matter how you look at it, it's true that it's a pain to live the same routine every day. and there are a lot of people who are envious of those who live a life with many different patterns
262
19

ㅇ |2015.12.22 23:27 
right.. I can really identify myself with this post, I wanna experience something new, I wanna take pictures, eat new food, I wanna live in a house on a grass field and live the way I want.
183
7

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.23 06:37 
ㅇㅇyou're right, also, even though it's hard, I can't even dream of a better life.  I don't know why I have to stick through this life every day
178
4

ㅇ |2015.12.23 09:13 
it's true that you will go through a routine in life, but I enjoy riding the bus and looking outside while listening to music
99
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.23 16:23 
the writer is saying that she/he's having it hard but why are the comments trying to better each other to see how has it the hardest? you missed the pointㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ grow up a bit first, I know that it's hard for you to imagine what will happen in the future. school life sure was hard...
94
0

90 |2015.12.23 10:49 
I'm happy when I put on my uniform
62
56

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.22 23:45 
it's true that it's a shame that we spend half of our life at school, but I hope that we all find a career that we like
60
2





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com