Saturday, December 26, 2015

[twenties stories] YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LOOK AT PEOPLE'S VISUALS

 

T/N: sorry we needed a picture XD

before meeting someone, it happens that you talk to them through messages first
but you still have to meet them at the end of the day...
I met this guy who was skinny/narrowed shoulders/bad skin but he still gave me a good impression... do ugly guys give you a bad impression usually?
me and my ex-boyfriend broke up so I felt really lonely, I really wanted to talk to him but I knew that it wouldn't be a solution.
seriously, I think that the saying "looks are qualification" is true.
with my ex-boyfriend, we both took the decision to kiss each other and have a relationship together...
but after I broke up, he sent me a message asking if  it was because his looks were too average
but even though I said no, but he probably understood anyways...
are my standards too high? should I date someone who's closer to my standards?ㅜㅜ
I've never thought that I had high standards but I just felt a bit confused...


post response:
[+345][-16]
original post: here
뭐야 |2015.12.24 10:52 
you said that he gave you a good impression even though he wasn't that handsome so I don't think that it's because your standards are too high, but more because his looks are not matching with your type..... I don't think that you have to blame yourself for that. there are a lot of people who have unusual preferences all around me....
121
4

예비군끝 |2015.12.24 03:58 
it's normal for guys and girls to pay attention to someone's visuals, you don't need to blame yourself
121
3

23남 |2015.12.24 10:37 
I'm a guy but I understand you. girls are human too, there's nothing wrong with looking at someone's visuals?
117
15

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.24 11:56 
when it comes to visuals, as long as you're not feeling embarrassed by the other person, it should be ok
57
1



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com