Friday, January 22, 2016

[enter-talk] AN IDOL WHO TURNED HIS FANSIGN EVENT INTO AN INTERVIEW PT.1

is Infinite Sunggyu

-episode 1-
fan (f): oppa, there's something on your chin
Sunggyu (S): what?
f: it's sexy (t/n: sexy is stuck on his chin, it's a "joke")
S: (serious) is that how people in  your village speak? that's not how people in my village do

-episode 2-
f: oppa! I'm attending Sadae HS!
S: really? it's shitty right? (referring to Sunggyu being a graduate)


-episode 19-
*Sunggyu to a fan*
S: you have to study well like me
f: oppa, you're good at studying?
S: better than you

-episode 20-
*a high school student went to Sunggyu's fansign instead of going to school*
f: because of oppa, I can't study at all. looks like I will fail the exams
S: are you good at studying?
f: no...
S: so of course you will fail


-episode 11-
a fan wrote her own name "Jiyoung XXjyoung (t/n: aegyo type of word play with her name XD sorry it's hard to translate) <3" and asked Sunggyu to feel in the blanks
and Sunggyu wrote "Jiyoung sarajyoung <3" (or Jiyoung, disappear/get lost (t/n:thanks for the help below)~ <3)

-episode 12-
f: what's the prettiest "gul" in the world?
Woohyun: what?
f: my face (eol-gul)
Woohyun:ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ then what is the ugliest gul?
f: what?
Woohyun: *pointing at Sunggyu* his face
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-episode 7-
f: (Sunggyu kept staring at her during the fansign) why do you keep staring at me? am I pretty?
S: you should know yourself better than me. you know yourself right?

-episode 8-
*there was a female fan with short skirt who came to the fansign*
f: oppa, is your ideal type girls with fair complexions?
S: no, I like people who wear long skirts
f: what's that
S: (serious) your skirt is kinda short
f: my skirt gets shorter because I'm getting tall and I gained a bit of weight
S: don't wear short skirts like that, do you know our world has become?
f: oppa, please lock your hands with me
S: if you lengthen your skirt, I'll do it
f: next time, I will wear my skirt down to my feet!!
*and as the fan was going down the stairs*
S: goodbye, and be careful when you go down the stairs
HEART ATTACK!


-episode 13-
*at Busan fansign the fans kept saying that they did eyelids surgery*
S: is Busan the city of double eyelids?
*afterwards, Sunggyu asked the next fan: so you're gonna get eyelids surgery?*

-episode 14-
f: oppa! the fans say that when I smile, I look like youㅎ
S: (looking at her with a compassionate smile, and grabbing unto her hands) ah really?... find strength.. don't be ashamed and don't lose your confidence.
*and as she was going, he shouted "fighting" *


T/N: some people have been requesting this article which has >20 anecdotes XD it will be kinda boring and tiring (and long to translate) to read them all in one shot. The comments also have even more anecdotes lol. We have to go out now, so this article will never see the day if we translate all at once XD just let us know in the comments if you guys want to read more, we can put them into different parts (or is it too boring to read? XD idk)! :)

post response:
[+1027][-22]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.12 21:51 
f*cking Kim Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
285
0
"when do you find yourself the coolest?"
Sunggyu: alwaysㅜㅜ
Dongwoo: when I'm helping someone doing difficult stuff
Woohyun: when I'm on stage
Hoya: when I'm practicing
Sunggyeol: when I'm rendering service
L: when I'm doing this work and have a smile on my face
Sungjong: when I'm considerate toward others
ㅇㅇ |2016.01.12 21:52 
another one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
245
0
fan: can you hear my heart beat at the moment?
fan: who? Infinite Sunggyu?
Sunggyu: no I can't, sorry
ㅇ |2016.01.12 22:02 
Kim Sunggyu is the real tsundere. he's allergic to metal but a fan gave him a metal ring and he wore it until the end of the fansign although his finger was itchy and swollenㅠㅜ so now, fans know that they shouldn't give metal rings to Sunggyu
133
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.12 22:34 
the fans wanted him to sign and he drew an X on Dongwoo's belly buttonㅋㅋㅋ
124
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com