Sunday, January 24, 2016

[enter-talk] AN IDOL WHO TURNED HIS FANSIGN EVENT INTO AN INTERVIEW PT.3


is Infinite's Sunggyu (read part 1, part 2)

1)
*after Inkigayo's recording*
Woohyun: who's the one that looks the youngest here??
fan (f): me!! I'm 12!!! (wow)
Woohyun: and who's the oldest here??
Sunggyu (S): *raises hand*

2)
*after recording*
f: oppa, did you get a perm?
S: it's been a while? I've been straightening my hair because of broadcasts
f: ah~
S: does it bother you?
f: noㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


13)
a fan asked Sunggyu to grab her wrist charismatic-ally
but Sunggyu just held on her wrist and gave her a sign
the fan thought "ah that's not itㅠ" and thanked him and was on her way to leave
and Sunggyu suddenly grabbed/pulled her wrist towards him and smiled while saying "like this?"

14)
a fan asked Sunggyu to give her a hug
but the manager told her to hurry up and move forward
but Sunggyu blocked his manager with his body and quickly hugged to fanㅠ

15)
nuna fan: can't I call you oppa?
S: no (ㅋ)
f: I call you oppa when I'm home, but can't I?
S: not in front of me

16)
f: *because she was too nervous, she was close to tearing up.. and as she was speaking,*
there was manager Kyungho who was telling fans to hurry up
S: ah leave her alone for a bit!

17)
f: oppa, what do you think of a girl like me being your girlfriend?
S: (he looked up at the fan) your name.
*fan and Sunggyu*: ...........................................
S: your nameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
f:ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+1030][-22]
original post: here

other comments:

ㅇ |2016.01.13 00:48 
why are there so many stories like theseㅋㅋ
89
0
I saw Sunggyu with a hoodie on at Garosugil and he was just walking alone with nobody recognizing him. I was wondering if it was actually him and was about to go my own way but I kept walking back to check if it was him and I thought it was so I said 'uh!!' out loud and he looked at me and went 'uh?' too ㅋㅋㅋ and I don't know why I randomly said this to him, I still don't get why I did ㅋㅋㅋ, but I told him 'it's been a while....' and Sunggyu could've just been like 'who are you?' but he hesitated before saying, 'oh yeah, you've been well, right?' and I just said 'yeah...' and he said 'yeah...' and I said 'yeah...' and then Sunggyu said 'yeah' and bowed and said 'I'll be leaving now' so I said 'farewell, fighting'. It was the weirdest feeling celebrity encounter I've ever had so I could never forget it. cr: NB (sorry we got lazy XD)
89 |2016.01.13 01:04 
we are Infinite^^
80
0
there was a man with his friends who were eating at a restaurant and there was a signature on the wall.
he asked his friend: ya whose sign is that?
and the people sitting at the table next to them said "it's Infinite!"
the man went: "ah... who's Infinite?"
and the other table went: "ah! it's us!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
89 |2016.01.13 00:47 
typical tsundere..ㅎ a heart fluttering personㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜ
69
0
f: oppa, today is my birthday
S: oh, congrats
f: Woohyun oppa gave me a hug just now
S: he's always like that, but I'm expensive
f: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
S: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋsorry, want a hug?

and he hugged her very deeply. the typical tsundere... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com