Tuesday, January 19, 2016

[enter-talk] AN IDOL WITH OVERFLOWING MANNERS


is Seventeen's Vernon!
Baekhyun was dancing Adore U and they were all greeting him by bowing down (Boo Seungkwan even did a saluteㅋㅋㅋㅋ) and if you watch this GIF, you can see that Vernon responded by dancing with his hand on his arm (T/N: when greeting, Koreans consider it polite when you place your hand on your arm at the same time (the higher it is placed, the more polite)).

looks like he really knows his manners!! (thank you Baekhyun-nim for dancing to Adore U, the kids were all so touchedㅠㅠ)

look at his manners

*taking out a garbage bag*


*cleaning the trash by himself*

he wasn't even forced to clean after the others but he still did it. and you can see on videos that he's always considerate towards his members, and when they fight, he's always the one to apologize first.


"2013/06/02 -60 MINUTES-
nowadays I'm reading 'Gwangocheonjae Lee Jesuk (T/N: something like "Lee Jesuk, the genius in advertising")'. most of the time, I read it in the metro, on my way home to practice and vice versa. and today, I blanked out and left the book at home and took the subway without thinking about anything. when you have nothing to do, time passes by so slowly. I feel like the only thing I could do at that time was to waste 60 minutes which was so regretful."

and during SMTM, even though his performance wasn't that good, he kept on smiling. and he was even worried for Seventeen since he thought that he could have affected the team negatively. Vernon has deep thoughts and a warm heart so please don't view him maliciously!
he also said that when he sees a girl, he pays more attention to her personality than her looks. Vernon-ah I love you.















post response:
[+834][-56]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2016.01.17 21:15 
you really could see his personality on SMTM. he did a rap battle with Andup and Andup was really nasty towards him and kept swearing at him and talking on his back. but at the end of the rap battle, he did a 90 bow to Andup and remained a gentleman while keeping his manners
352
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.17 21:21 
crazy... when he was on SMTM, he didn't know anything about rap but his mental was so gentle and he was always considerate towards the other people with his actions ㅠㅠ even though he has the visual, Hansol doesn't care about his looks, he just has passion for rap. I pity him because people have so many prejudices against him ㅜㅠㅠ
289
3

ㅇ |2016.01.17 21:16 
the more I see Vernon, the more down to earth he appears to me
273
1

ㅋ |2016.01.17 21:42 
this was his diary post when he was 16. you could already see his good personality
85
1
"today I took the subway on my way to practice. and there was a guy next to me who was watching a movie on his Ipad. since I was next to him, I just watched (the movie). and the guy was like: let's watch it together, and gave me one of his earphones. there was 2 old/infirm people in front of us so we gave our them our seats. and before I went off the subway, the guy wanted to know my name. and since I was a bit uneasy, I said that he could just call me 'Like 17'. I wonder if he will watch our broadcast?"
ㅋㅋ |2016.01.17 21:53 
kids doing pretty things will receive pretty things ㅎ
82
0
(T/N: he's with Tiger JK Yoon Mirae who are big rap sunbaes)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com