Saturday, January 2, 2016

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOREOGRAPHIES

 1. Winner Seunghoon

he was in charge of the A team's choreography during WIN survival show.
Empty and Don't flirt's choreographies were all made by him.
some people knew since his K-POP Star days that his dancing was good...
and for their final stage on WIN, "Don't stop the music", his choreography was daebak.. their dance battle was daebak too, I like how he has a story behind his choreography.


Yang Hyunsuk: choreography is his strength


YG: how he express his stage is his strength


YG: compared to other people, you stand out too much

even their CEO acknowledged himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Seventeen Hoshi

he has the similar role as Seunghoon but for Seventeen.
the most impressive is that Seventeen has 13 membersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how can he make 13 people look so uniform togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even for 10 people, it's already really hard... his choreography's quality is awesome too...I knew that Seventeen compose their own songs but I didn't know that they make their own choreographies too. Adore U and Mansae were are choreographed by this person. I'm so looking forward to their comeback's choreography ㅋㅋ

+
3. Ikon B.I

during WIN, A team had Lee Seunghoon and team B had B,I.
he received so many compliments for his choreographies.
I didn't know that he made the choreo for their current promotions either (sorry ㅠㅠ)...you gotta acknowledge his talentsㅋㅋㅋ
but seriously, B.I is so talented, dances well, composes wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+335][-30]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.02 00:17 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's funny how people say that Hoshi shouldn't be there and that they didn't know that he make choreographies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's in charge of choreographies and since he's still young, I'm even more looking forward to what he can come up with next. and what's impressive is that his choreos are always so fresh ㅋㅋ also isn't B.I good at making choreos too? during Mix and Match, his choreos were really good (the original post didn't have B.I)
267
43

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.02 01:31 
make their own choreographies, compose and produce their own songs, B.I is really strong
191
72

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.02 00:21 
Lee Seunghoon!! his choreos are all lovely♡
178
40

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.02 08:19 
B team copied a foreign choreo no?
110
110

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.02 00:49 
but in right now, there are no other than those 3 who do their own choreo. rookies nowadays are impressive.
99
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.02 01:23 
the teams above all make their own songs too..ㅋㅋ
91
2

인서 |2016.01.02 00:47 
I was so surprised when I watched their DSTM choreo
85
7


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com