Saturday, January 9, 2016

[enter-talk] MALE IDOL MASTERPIECE SONGS THAT MAKES ME FEEL NOSTALGIC

in my opinion


Super Junior Sorry Sorry
this song's addicting factor is amazing ㅋㅋㅋ



Shinee's love like oxygen
it was seriously shining Shinee's refreshing days



2pm Heartbeat
this part of the dance was my favorite ㅋㅋ



Bigbang Haru Haru
I prefer the MVㅎㅎ



2AM this song
I got so attached to the MVㅜㅜ



Mblaq Y
it's the song I like the most from Mlaqㅠㅠ The MV was good too



B2st Breath
Breath was so good, especially the part where they actually breathedㅋㅋ
I liked Fiction too but I prefer Breath



Infinite Be mine
I personally preferred Paradise, but when you think of Infinite, it's this song



Teentop Crazy
the only song from teentop that I can dance on I listened to the song so much that I ended up liking itㅋㅋㅋ



B1a4 Beautiful target
at that time I thought they would become the next Shinee... The song is strangely addictingㅋㅋㅋ Tried to walk was good too



BAP Warrior
at first I was like "what the hell with those 6 blondes, their song seems cheap" but they busted with charms

post response:
[+261][-66]
original post: here

ㅇ |2016.01.06 00:42 
among the singers mentioned there could also be, Suju Spy, Bigbang Sunset glow, 2PM without you, 2AM Never let you go, Shinee Ring Ding Dong, Mblaq good love, B2st Shock, Infinite B.T.D, Teen top To You, B1a4 Tried to walk, BAP One shot
123
1

숭늉이 |2016.01.06 00:33 
digidigidum digidigidum!!!! Warrior Hoo!!!!!
95
3

ㅇ |2016.01.06 00:34 
me too I thought their concept was cheap but I'm 5 years into liking themㅜㅜ
88
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.06 01:12 
wow this seriously makes me so nostalgicㅋㅋㅋfor me it would be B1a4 Baby good night, Mblaq Oh yeah, 2ne1 Fire, BAP crash, Teentop Supa Luv, 2AM confession of a friend, 2PM 10 on 10, B2st Beautiful, Infinite BTD, Zea All day long... they're all in the good old daysㅠㅠ
42
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com