Wednesday, January 27, 2016

[enter-talk] ROOKIES POPULARITY

Ikon-In my class there's at least 1-2 iKonics in it and considering they're rookie, they're above average

Seventeen-There are 10 or so people in our grade who like them, everyday they would gather to talk about themㅋㅋ

Lovelyz-There are some guys who have interest in them, I really liked Achoo even though it was a hit or miss in our class, there are 3 fans in our class!

Oh my girl-I found about them by myself with CloserㅠㅠThey're my style but I don't see anyone else who like them here..even in cram school

Twice-Ooh ahh was so addicting, you can hear their song as soon as it's lunch and our sunbaes really like them too. There's one fan in our class


Gfriend-their song this time is totally my style..there are 2 people in our class who really likes glass bead and Me gusta tu, but I haven't seen other class' fans




post response:
[+123][-47]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2016.01.27 21:54 
people around me is about Twice/Ikon > Gfriend > Seventeen/Lovelyz >Oh my girl, but if we talk about rookies, all of them are doing pretty well
97
21

ㅇㅇㅇ |2016.01.27 21:26 
when Twice released like Ooh Ahh, it was daebak. I also liked Closer a lot so I listened to it all the timeㅋㅋㄱㅋBut once Ikon released their song, everyone went "Rythm Ta!" and "dumb and dumber" togetherㅋㅋㅋEveryone knows Ikon's songs..And for Gfriend, the kids are all trying to copy their dance while following the songㅋㅋㅋ
88
11

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.27 20:11 
My class f*cking hates Gfriend, but I hear people singing their songs everyday and their songs are even playing during our school's festivalㅇㅇ.. Everyone like Yoojoo. For Lovelyz, the people are not so interested in the singers, but more in their songs, Achoo is playing everyday. There are lots of people who goes "Achoowo" (word play with "chuweo" = it's cold) For Oh My girl, the people who like B1a4 in our class like them, and I don't need to add anything for Ikonㅋㅋ People like Seventeen too. For Twice, people rarely mention them but Ooh Ahh is popular
86
20

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.27 21:35 
When you ask people who they know 9/10 of the people would know about Ikon, Twice and Gfriend, then 2/10 of the people would know about Oh my girl and seventeen
54
51

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.27 20:27 
Twice and ikon are the most popular
54
7

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ |2016.01.27 20:55 
Our school f*cking like Tzuyu there are even guys who say they would die for her, for male idols, Ikon songs are really popular, like "Rythm Ta"
38
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com