Tuesday, January 19, 2016

[enter-talk] THERE'S A NEW 8-MEMBERS MALE IDOL GROUP THAT'S DEBUTING

there's a new male idol group that's debuting and I even found their pictures and profilesㅋㅋㅋ

1. Yang Hyunsuk


this guy is the leader and the oldest of the group ^^
but his personality is a bit troublesomeㅜㅜ.. he speaks way too much.. and also looks like he really likes to wear hats! he kinda looks like a criminal so I don't really like him...  but he's definitely pretty when he smiles!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


2. Lee Sooman


this person was a strong candidate for becoming the leader!
you would think that he's really serious but if you get to know him more, he's a total cutie... I like stan attractors so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ



3. Park Jinyoung

I think that this guy is American?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ his visuals are a bit peculiar but he certainly has that particular American swagㅎㅎ and he dances so well!!! freaking coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


4. Lee Joongyeob

sorry ㅠㅠ I don't have a lot of his pictures but he's always gentle and sociable so I think that he's gonna be really popular! if he fixes his eyebrows and has heavier makeup, he will be freaking handsome...


5. Bang Shihyeok

he will become the next "idol who can't take selfies" along with Hoya and Sandeul.. no!!!ㅠㅠ
but he's so mochi mochi like, isn't he cute? and he even composes his own songsㅠㅠㅠㅠ!


6. Lee Wonmin



wow, personally, I find him the handsomestㅠㅠ he's just my style and his charisma is bursting...
but he has past pictures of him surrounded by girls *mad*.. I think that he will get bashed a lot if these pictures get spreadㅠㅠㅠ


7. Hwang Sejun



isn't he so handsome too?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ even though he's just a rookie, his visuals are impressive... but this person copied the pose of that VIXX flower-wearing-guy in his graduation photo...  I'm scared he'll get cursed atㅜㅜ such a shame..


8. Kim Gyuwook


I'm not sure but I think that he's the maknaeㅋㅋㅋ cutie-maknae aigoo aigooㅜㅜ and his casual fashion is really good bb cutie maknaeㅜㅜ

please debut soon so you can swipe all the competition!!! and please hold lots of fansignsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


post response:
[+935][-34]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.19 11:48 
but people will get mad as soon as they see Yang Hyunsuk..
253
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.19 11:48 
please take out Yang Hyunsuk f*ck, they always only release teasers and articles about him, I'm so sick of it
181
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.19 00:20 
I watched Sooman's fancam and I became a fanㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ and he's known to be a Shinee fan
168
10
"watashi.. not an otaku. I'm a fan of Shinee's music."
ㅇ |2016.01.19 12:59 
Lee Joongyeob was famous ever since he was a trainee ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wish to see him on TV soon, and he's always with the Infinite members ㅋㅋ and he's so handsome
89
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.19 12:21 
to be honest, I like Sooman the best. my bank account is ready. also he's charismatic even when he's not doing anything and he also speaks English quite well. and because he wants to remain mysterious for the moment, he's currently wearing a mask
81
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.19 00:27 
Joongyeob is really handsome if he wants to, isn't he famous for looking like an actor?
79
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.19 00:35 
Shihyeok oppa is so good at doing his workㄷㄷ;  even when his agency is on break, he's always seen working by himself. and he's also a good rapper. "Hit it bang the second audition" was so my style. looks like they will become rookie monsters
70
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com