Friday, January 22, 2016

[instiz] MEN IN THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE FAMOUS

t/n: Men in the general public (who don't listen to kpop) don't understand why those people are famous


Shinee Onew

t/n: does Onew have a handsome face?? I didn't know he was that famous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

t/n: Seriously I would never understand Onew... Jonghyun looks the most famous to me


t/n:
1. I know that Onew is cute and gives good impressions but why is he the one top in Shinee?
2. why is Onew so famous?

"I know he sings well but why? I though Minho or Jonghyun would be the most famous"



EXO Xiumin

t/n: girl :the reason I got into EXO
guy: seriously guys and girls' eyes are different. he (Suho) is the most handsome to me as a guy... But for girls, it's Baekhyun and Xiumin

t/n: Seriously why is he so famous? I would never understand. seriously why.... I need an analysis


B2ST Yoseob


t/n: Q: Why is Yang Yoseob so famous? I don't seem to know, but there's lots of people who likes him
response: me too I don't know / ㅋㅋㅋ I just realized he was famous now / I thought he was only famous in his fandom


t/n: Why is Yang Yoseob famous among girls?

 t/n: My dongsaeng likes Yang Yoseob too. I don't understand how is he famous

t/n: Why is B2ST Yang Yoseob so famous?

there's also

Infinite Sunggyu



Junsu


but to us:

AHHH F*CK!!!! I'm so pissed
You guys are all wrong!!!!

source:here

men hate other men with cute facesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
데몬 어벤져
"The reason I got into EXO"ㅋㅋㅋ
got Gyuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Don't mess with our Jinkiㅡ
I knew Xiumin would be thereㅋㅋㅋㅋ
달콤히찍어문빛의퐁듀
Jinki-yah......once you know him, he'll kill you♥♥
my oppa said that Xiumin was handsomeㅋㅋㅋ
1000024  
our Yoseob's personalities..(dies)
05:25  
Lee Jinki is the bestㅠㅠㅠ he's too warm


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com