Thursday, January 28, 2016

[instiz] WHY YOU SHOULDN'T PUT A CLEAN GLASS WINDOW IN FRONT OF AN IDOL





BAP Daehyun,
he was doing a radio show and wanted to greet the fans
but hit his head insteadㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I wonder how clean the glass windows wereㅋㅋ


post response: +140
original post: here

what the... isn't he cute...?
나나나나  라라라라
me too, once I hit my head on the glass window  and I was standing really close to itㅠㅠ it seriously hurts
MONSTAX 꾸꿍이
the writers' reactions behind himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ
Daehyun-ie hit his headㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
hul so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
W_이승훈
wow, testifying the glass window. daebak
바보  4년,취사가완료되었습니다 .
ah seriously Jung Daehyun looks like a babo
둉어바  님아지금축하하러갑니다
he's mine
김태연이  소녀시대
the two people at the back are cracking upㅋㅋㅋ
백현왕자  브라운 인형 예뻐요
ha cutie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com