Tuesday, January 19, 2016

[love & farewell] MY BOYFRIEND IS AN HYERI-OTAKU... WHAT CAN I DO?


T/N: for simplicity, Yellow (Y) is the girl and White (W) is the boyfriend

NOTE: her bf's DP is Hyeri

Y: I'm hurting too muchㅠㅠㅠ
W: where???
Y: all over my bodyㅜㅜ, I think I caught a cold, ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
W: aigoo... eat medication and take a deep sleep ㅠㅠ...
Y: ㅠㅠㅠ but I have no medocs.. can't you go buy some for me??
W: ah... but I'm watching R88 now...
Y: what..? are you kidding me???


W: *a-ing sticker* don't be mad~~ if you're mad I'm gonna cry??? (the Hyeri sticker is crying)


*Hyeri sticker "ugh, I'm getting mad!!!*
W: if you look at Hyeri, she will make your anger go away~~~~???
*Hyeri sticker "wanna go eat ramen?*
W: should I bring my ramen and come to your place??


W: I have lots of Neoguri (Racoon aka brand on the sticker), but don't think perverted things~~ hahaha, ㅠㅠㅠ don't just read it~~~ answer me too ok??


W: honey??


he sent me messages like this...it's so ridiculous that I can't help but laugh...
at the end, he still came to find me at my house and I 'm not mad anymore but...
even now, I think about this and it's such a none sense to me...
what can I do, will he ever stop...
anyways, thanks for reading!

post response:
[+1100][-72]
original post: here

병신년 |2016.01.19 15:17 
crazy, if it was me, I would've broken up with him already....
533
17

ㄳ |2016.01.19 15:46 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋyou forgave your boyfriend? wow you're too generousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
405
12

룰루 |2016.01.19 15:23 
and taking pictures of the stickers one by one like that is normal (sarcasm)...sigh
378
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.19 17:19 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋeveryone, this is a Raccon advertisement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
149
2

ㅋ |2016.01.19 17:10 
but couldn't you just go buy the medocs by yourself?  it's too troublesome for you to move around so you called your boyfriend to go buy medocs for you? I'm a girl too, but these kind of girls are hopeless
142
133

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com