Sunday, January 17, 2016

[teen stories] I SYMPATHIZE WITH THE PRETTY BUT CHUBBY KIDS

t/n: the girl is talking to a guy named Kim Woohyun, for simplicity,
Kim Woohyun = X
girl = O


X: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how much kg do you weight now?
O: right now, 70...I need to lose 5 kgㅠㅠ I'm losing it slowly but surely
X: seriously? you don't seem like (you're 70kg) I think you're fine even though you don't lose
O: thank you
X: if you lost weight seriously I would ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
O: ...??? What are you saying
X: I might hit on youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


O: what the hell, you're crazyㅋㅋ
X: for real, I would be interestedㅋㅋㅋof course, only if you lost weight
O: ㅋㅋㅋ
X: that's why you must succeed
O:ㅋㅋ before I lost weight, you would never be interested, but only if I lost weight..
X: Of course not, do you know how important appearance is for guys..seriously
O: no


X: once you lose weight, you're going to be like "winning the lottery"
O: but I'm telling you I'm not interested in you. I'm not even interested in you right now. You're imagining how will I look if I lose weight? Where does your confidence come from? You're not even asking my opinion; by the way, I have a boyfriend now

Am I the only one who thinks that way?
the men on this earth are too much to deal with
"if you lose weight, you're mine" "If you lose weight, I'll take you" are they saying that out of generosity?

post response:
[+1,102][-34]
original post: here


ㅇ |2016.01.15 16:27 
you're right..what am I? Do I not have eyes too?ㅋㅋ
212
8

ㅇ |2016.01.16 01:14 
the kids who are pretty for being chubby are already like winning the lottery just the way they are. There are only those ignorant fat people who think themselves as lottery, but once they lose weight they end up looking like Kim Shinyeong
190
40

깐돌이 |2016.01.15 16:33 
if you're pretty the way you are, they're going to tell you "be mine" and once you start losing weight, they're going to ask you whats going on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
158
5

ㅇ |2016.01.16 03:58 
I'm also someone who's pretty because I'm chubbyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Men always pretend to not understand, the girls you're salivating over, Kang Sora, SOng Hyegyo, Kang Minkyung, Yoon Eunhye, etc. They're were all pretty because they were chubby rightㅋㅋ you're asking me how can we be pretty if we're chubbyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are your faces all squids ㅠㅠ skinny squids ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
101
6

참나 |2016.01.16 00:56 
what's wrong with the guyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwow that confidence from nowhere.......I got so pissed by reading this........wow........
73
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com