Monday, January 11, 2016

[teen stories] I'M ABOUT TO WRITE THE STORY ABOUT MY CONFESSION



guy: ㅋㅋㅋㅋwhat is this, so cheesy, answer the phone please
me: I can't answer my hands are sweating too much ^^;;
guy: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm not gonna say anything, just pick up your phone. you want me to come out?
me: I'm too nervous, I can't...
guy: what is thisㅋㅋㅋ


seriously, I confessed through Katalk and I couldn't even sleep since I kept on checking my phoneㅋㅋㅋ and suddenly, I received a call and I was debating whether I should pick up or notㅋㅋㅋ
it kept on ringing so I finally picked it up and at first both of us were unable to say anythingㅋㅋㅋ
and at the end, he was the first to talkㅋㅋㅋㅋ
our conversation was really cheesy so I'm gonna skip that part..!ㅋㅋ
 he said that he wanted to meet me so I went out of the house and there was a plushy with flowers in front of my door... seriously, at that time, I got a heart attack...
it's the first time that this kind of thing happens to meㅋㅋㅋㅋ
and I began to cry... since we were still talking on the phone I asked him where he was and since it was cold outside of my apartment, I told him to come and give me a hugㅋㅋㅋ he said that he was running back because it was too coldㅋㅋㅋ he's so naiveㅋㅋㅋ
and then we huggedㅋㅋ he's too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ because it's been a long time since we've known each other, we held hands immediately! of course, we both turned red because we were shyㅋㅋㅋ
anyways! we spent some good times together and went home afterwards ;)



post response:
[+340][-11]
original post: here

ㅇ |2016.01.11 18:33 
...be happy....I'm supporting you...
124
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.11 17:43 
wow..congrats~~~♡♡
64
2
"oh? you two?.."
ㅇ |2016.01.11 17:43 
wow, OP congrats!!! me too I want to receive flowers from a guy. it's nothing special but it would mean a lot for meㅠㅠ anyways, I'm jealousㅠㅠ
34
1

ㄷ |2016.01.11 22:12 
be happy..
10
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.11 17:43 
wow...
7
0
"you two kinda suits each other............be happy"
ㅇㅇ |2016.01.11 19:48 
wowㅠㅠㅠcongrats, congrats, last long (t/n: last long =oraega)!!!!
6
0
"oraega"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com