Saturday, February 27, 2016

[enter-talk] BRAINLESS ARMIES CREATING A CONTROVERSY;;

Today Ikon held a concert in Daegu

?????????????????????????

she came in holding her Army light stick shamelessly like that?
She was standing in the B area (t/n: supposed to be really near the stage)ㅋㅋㅋ
just how clearly did the members see her


there's so many retweetsㅋㅋ she was waiting in a line to go to the washroom, but the people around her were all asking what she was doing with that light stick here



what the hell, how many of those people with those light sticks will keep on appearing?
there are people standing in the B area and now there's people in the C are too ^^;;;;



this is the situation right now



she doesn't even switch it off, she's just cheering even harderㅋㅋ

post response:
[+1,065][-89]
original post :here

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.27 17:59 
I'm an army. Before this breaks into a big controversy, I'd like to apologize on their behalf. This is truly Armies' that are at fault..I'm deeply sorry, I'm sorry towards the Ikonics too, there's nothing else I can say, I'm infinitely sorry for this. I know how it feels, sorry..
348
21

ㅋㄴ |2016.02.27 18:12 
I'm an Ikonic and I find it so wrong that because of those 3 Armies who went away without fault, all the other Armies have to apologize for that. We must find those 2 bast*ds and torture them. (But seriously what were they thinking ㅋㅋㅋI'm seriously speechless and dumbfoundedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
294
20

ㅇ |2016.02.27 18:17 
wow this is really serious
161
9

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.27 19:13 
Ikonics' tip during that situationㅋㅋㅋㅋ
128
2
(tactic of ikonics trying to break the Army's light stick with their Ikonic sticks)
ㅇㅇ |2016.02.27 18:17 
Seriously it wasn't only one personㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There was one in B area and another one in C area, and on top on that, there were people with Bigbang's light stick too, what kind of mess is this?ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋ Maybe it's because they won the event for free, but imagine what you would feel if you saw our red sticks going around in your bias' concert, sigh
83
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.27 18:20 
what I'm seeing right now is that the brainless armies are downvoting this but the ones with a conscience are trying to cover it with apologies
69
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.27 18:20 
Those types of bast*rds are not armies seriously. That's such a humiliation, do they not think? No f*ck there are people who are brainless like that too?;;;; Or maybe they were anties??????? ah f*ck I'm so mad ╋ Im so sorry Ikonics..I'm also sorry towards Ikon. Please don't be sad because of those few people, I'm sympathizing with the Ikonics...I'm sorry once again
59
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.27 18:15 
ah what the hell are they doing this for seriously;;;; Ikonics, we're sorry. Please ignore those minorities of Armies. I'm really sorry
55
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com