Sunday, February 28, 2016

[enter-talk] IDOL WHO KNELT DOWN IN FRONT OF HIS FAN ON HER KNEES

It's Winner Lee Seunghoon,
normally a lot of people talk about how kind and how nice he is
but during a fansign, the fan was kneeling down to receive her fansign
and he asked "Why do you kneel down to receive an autograph?" and he knelt down to sign for her..





and also, during M&M, a staff was kneeling down while filming
so he grabbed a chair for her


I'm not a winner fanㅠㅠ I happened to know him even though I'm an armyㅠㅠ
but he really looks like he takes care of his fans and he seems kind











his eye gaze is really heart fluttering...

post response:
[+148][-5]
original post: here

ㅇ |2016.02.29 00:24 
Seunghoonie is kind..ha...
50
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.29 00:26 
wow look at how considerate he is... seriously amazing
44
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.29 00:27 
wow... his personalities... amazing...
39
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.29 00:46 
if you look at what he does during fansigns, with the staffs, all the witnesses accounts of him, you would know how good of a person he isㅜㅜㅠWinner made an event for the fan just because they were 1 year into their debut, and he expressed his feelings in the fanmeeting saying how thankful he towards their fans and that they will be going for the long run and never disband. When he said that he'll be together with Winner, he showed the back of his neck with the Winner logo on it. Around the logo were circles encircling the logo, which represents the fandom's logo. The first picture he posted on his instagram was a picture of his tattoo and he wrote "for my circle". Anyways, all of Winner are good people and I've never regretted stanning for them. They are good kids and there might be misunderstandings so they would receive backlash from it, but I feel hurt when I see all those. I'm thankful to the OP for writing a good article about them, I will support your bias tooㅜㅜㅜWinner I love youㅜㅜ
26
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.29 00:49 
If you go to their fan signs, he's the one doing all the talking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's f*cking sociable and he has a good sense of humor too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.29 02:10 
When I went to the fansign, I said "Oppa I wanna see you dance, you're the coolest when you dance ㅠ " and Seunghoon went "oh yeah? Then should I dance tomorrow?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ " and I went "You must show it to me " and he made a pinky promise with me, but the next day I couldn't attend, but he ended up dancing. Maybe I'm delusional, but I feel like he really kept the promise he made, so it made my heart flutter and I was moved.  I know that maybe it's not because of my promise and that maybe a lot of fans there asked him to dance but  ㅠㅠ I'm still touched
22
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.29 00:32 
I really like youㅠㅠ
19
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com