Tuesday, February 9, 2016

[enter-talk] IT'S A SHAME THAT HE'S CHOSEN THE IDOL PATH





Kang Seungyoon

after he won Superstar K and signed under YG, he did Highkick and he could've shot to fame so easily. it would have been nice if he at least released some solo songs, but he disappeared for years and uselessly debuted as an idol ....

post response:
[+613][-111]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.08 23:10 
Winner Kang Seungyoon and Superstar K Kang Seungyoon, this is so nostalgic
147
7

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.08 17:26 
but if he wanted to become popular and rich, then it's better for him to be an idol
118
17

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.08 18:01 
I wanna see the guitar-playing Kang Seungyoon
96
7

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.08 20:53 
why...I like the Kang Seungyoon in Winner more...if he was a solo artist, he would've become like Roy Kim or Eddie Kim and only appear a few times on broadcasts
84
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.09 00:49 
since I'm a Winner fan, this post makes me uncomfortable. of course, there are people who saw Kang Seungyoon on Superstar K and supported him as a solo artist, but did you really have to stick words like "uselessly debuted as an idol"... "uselessly"... also you're saying that it's a shame? how can you even think that Winner fans will accept words like that, I hope that you think a bit more.. also, I'm may be a bit sensitive but the way I see it is as if you're saying that Winner are lacking now... . and Kang Seungyoon was the one who chose Winner as a career path so it's not up to you to decide what he could've done. how do you think that the other members will feel if people keep saying that it would've been better for him not to choose the idol life. Kang Seungyoon also said that he has already considered going solo and that he wanted to work with more freedom in the future, but right now, he wants to focus on Winner. but for you to use words like "it's a shame" and "useless"... hmm...
75
6
"I wanted to become a singer
and I believed that it was my destiny
so I became a singer.

I chose to be part of Winner instead of becoming a solo artist
and I have no regrets

- Kang Seungyoon during  Winner's Japanese tour"
ㅋㅋ |2016.02.08 23:31 
sorry but... won't Winner fans feel bad if they see this? and he's doing just fine right now, so why a post like this?..
54
2


T/N: sorry for the lack of updates :( we have midterms atm, so good luck to whoever is going through the same thing! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com