Saturday, February 27, 2016

[teen stories] LET'S SHARE OUR EMBARRASSING STORIES!


let's begin with me, in the old days, I had an urge to fart, but I tried to hold it in
but I started to cough all of a sudden and my fart just burst outㅋㅋㅋ...it's sad

post response:
[+335][-22]
original post: here

ㅇㅁ |2016.02.28 00:26 
f*ck... my crush was at the academy with me and I was having hiccups,  normally hiccups go "heek""heek" like that right! but then my crush turned back and starred at me .......f*ck, you know the sound of burping? I burped out my hiccup.. It went like that arrrghhhhh.....
246
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.28 00:14 
I was sticking my head out from my dad's car, but it was windy so all my hair went in my mouth, at the same time, we caught the red light and had to stop, then an ajussi on motorcycle stopped next to our car and saw me and made a thumbs upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋf*ck I closed my window right away
245
12

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.28 00:07 
In the old days, I told my teacher "teacher! I need a grandma like you!"ㅠㅠㅠ but it was a guyㅠㅠㅠㅠ
235
24

ㅇ |2016.02.28 02:11 
ha, in second grade, there was my crush that was no more than just an acquaintance, I think that he liked me too; so I told my best friend "I think he'll confess to me soon!" ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜbut the next day, he started dating my other friend f*ckㅋㅋㄲㅋㄱㅋㄲ
182
4

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ미... |2016.02.28 04:05 
there was a guy that I liked during middle school, I was stretching out and he suddenly started to stare at me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋso I thought "ah I must look so pretty when I stretch" so I held a stretching ceremony...ㅋㅋㅋㅋonce I got home, I realized I was wearing my purple shirt and all my armpit sweat was showing....f*ck....so he was looking at me because it was funny...
179
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com