Wednesday, March 16, 2016

[instiz] 2 GROUPS WHO GET ALONG, BUT THEIR FANS DON'T



ikon

Winner

before their debut, they were put through a survival so their fans were already divided and were going against each other
When they did their collab on V app, the comment section was a battlefield

the first contender as to why their fandoms don't get along



source: here

1. you're right, you're right... Maybe you can't feel it cuz it's instiz but if you go elsewhere, it's bloody

2. You're right, and Yang CEO takes a big part of it

3. Yang CEO's eyes are asking for it

4. this is all because of Yang CEO

5. I like both of them so I'm kinda sad... Just because of Yang CEO ㅠㅠ

6. I like Winner and I like the inner circles too, but because of Yang CEO the fandoms are at warㅠㅠ Winner IKon I like bothㅠㅠㅠ

7. Do they really not get along that bad?? Winner and Ikon are friends though

8. But if you see it like this, those groups treat each other like brothers so why are fans like this?
      >it's all because of the survivalㅠㅠ It was a matter of whether they were to debut or notㅠㅠ

9. It all started because of Yang CEO

10. Seriously if I just look at the people around me...You can feel it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com