Thursday, March 10, 2016

[instiz] BROTHERS IN FANTAGIO AND SM

the hyung is in Fantagio the dongsaeng is in SM




he's in Fantagio's actor group 5urprise's Gongmyung
real name; Kim Donghyun 23 years old



SM trainee rumored to debut soon

Doyoung 21 years old

source: here

1. Gongmyung kinda looks like Park Seojun... Aways the brothers look warm

2. hul I didn't know Gongmyung had a dongsaeng, kinda fascinating

3. ohhh they're really handsome daebak

4. I never thought that they would be brothers... but put together like that they kinda look alike

5. the hyung kinda has the Suho feels, he looks warm

6. if I didn't know I'd thought that he(Gongmyung) would be Suho's hyung

7. Doyoung-ah let's debut

8. The hyung has the actor feel while the dongsaeng has the singer feel!! I hope to see them come out together.. When is NCT going to debut!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com