Wednesday, March 30, 2016

[instiz] OUTFIT THAT EVERYONE WEARS NOWADAYS


Monochrome backpack + hoodie + jeans jacket













source: here

1. this is legit

2. with the hoodie tied to the neck, that's my taste

3. even though everyone dress like this, it's still pretty ㅎㅎㅎ

4. sigh... I was supposed to dress like that tomorrow... with my Jansport bag

5. but it's comfortable and pretty ㅋㅋ

6. it has always been the trend no?

7. I always wanted a jean jacket but since everyone dresses the same, I'm not going to buy one

8. I went out dressing like that today...ㅠㅠ

9. I'm never going to buy a jeans jacket...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ guys hate having overlapping outfits

10.it was the trend every since 2012

11. then I will either wear the jeans jacket alone or the hoodie alone... I was supposed to buy a monochrome bag but I give up ㅎㅎ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com