original title reads: "the interiors of "SUM market" convenient store on thefirst floor of SM's head office in Samsung-dong"
1. wow it's so pretty...
2. I must go there one day... I wonder how much money I'll spend...
3. the paper figures on the popcorn boxes increase the taste
4. I need to buy all the Shinee ones, I'm going tomorrow!
5. Everytime I see those seaweed I find it hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. they're so useless but I wanna have everything...ha...
8. those seaweed were made for foreigners (I guess you don't really say "laver" in Korean for seaweed)
9. it's overwhelming seriously...
10. that astronaut outfit isn't the one Sehun wore for Sing for you right?
[instiz] SM GOODS' PRICES
t/n: the exchange rate is more or less US 1$ = 1,000won
EXO, Redvelvet & Shinee = 680 won each
EXO jjajangmyeon & jjambbong = 1,280 won each
EXO mixed jjajang = 2,980 won
SUJU cup ramyeon = 880 won
SUJU cup jjajang = 780 won
SUJU jjambbong = 3,980 won
SUJU ramyeon = 3.690 won
TVXQ = 4,980 won
SNSD = 1,680 won
TVXQ = 1,980 won
SUJU = 1,680 won
1. it's cheaper than I thought ㅋㅋ
2. normally jjajangmyeon is 3,000won
3. the prices are pretty good?
4. is it because those are Emart products?
5. Emart's carbonated water have always been 680 won, they just changed the design
6. hul somehow the quantity looks so small
7. what mistake did we do? Why is it so cheap? Normally carbonated water cost 4,000won
8. those are pretty cheap, even if you compare to the market price, it's in the cheaper side
9. those jjajangmyeon are tasty, I don't know about the jjambbong