Saturday, March 5, 2016

[teen stories] I WAS DOING NUMBER 2 AT SCHOOL


It was during class and I suddenly felt the urge to do number2, as soon as the bell rang, I ran to the washroom, but there were a lot of kids coming in;; so I tried to poop with the least noise possible, but then the kids suddenly went "ah f*ck who's pooping it f*cking stinks";; so I decided to wait until the break was over and go back to class, when the bell finally rang, I got out of the washroom but they were waiting in front of the door ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜ when they saw me they burst out laughing and started saying stuff among themselves. It looks like they spread the rumors so when other kids looked at me, they were all whispering and laughing;;; what should I do it's so severeㅜㅜI can't go back to my semester and I can't start anew because they call me the poop girlㅠshould I commit suicideㅠ


post response:
[+873][-11]
original post: here

ㅇ |2016.03.05 22:37 
noㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ those kids are freaking hilarious, you were just pooping and they had to stick around and not leave. They weren't even in the washroom to do their business but just to swear at you, I'm freaking speechless
422
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.05 22:38 
so they think they never fart, never poop and live off drinking dewdrops;
375
1

ㅇ |2016.03.05 22:38 
wow seriously what do they eat to not even poop? Those people waited for you outside the washroom just to humiliate you; OP find strength..
311
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.05 23:43  [+79,, -1]
My teacher decided to do this, he saw kids meeting each other in the washroom and because the washroom stink like poop, he started calling them blowflies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com