Sunday, March 20, 2016

[teens stories] I THINK THAT MY NOONA IS GOING INSANE BECAUSE OF HER PERIOD


I'm currently on my 3rd grade of highschool and I live together with my 21 y.o noona.
My parents went to China for 2-3 months because of work so they aren't home at the moment.
I'm having a hard time because of school and have lots of pressure..
My noona's personality isn't that b*tchy normally but because of her period she gives me so much stress.. I think that she's gone crazy.
And periods are not even  big deal..
I have a girlfriend and other female friends too, but they are not making it as obvious as her..
my noona's case is so severe that it looks like she has mental issues.
I can't even go somewhere else and I can't talk to her either...
and I can't even sleep at night because of all the stress she's giving me.
I wrote another post earlier about this and all the girls were after my neckㅜㅜ
If I get sick, it'll be because of her..
I'm seriously at the point of wanting to cry because of all the hardship she's giving me ah..
I get that it's hard for girls to deal with their period, but why do they have to make the innocent me suffer like that?
I wanna become an adult soon so that I can be independent from my noona

post response:
[+201][-11]
original post: here
여자 |2016.03.20 17:03 
If she can't sleep at night, there are medocs for that, you have to tell her to go see an obstetrician if it hurts too much, she has to get some kind of cure. She has to become one with her period in order to go through life.
132
19

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.20 17:03 
I'm a girl too so I know that it can be annoying and uncomfortable but I hope that girls don't vent their anger on innocent people too much
126
4

ㅇ |2016.03.20 17:03 
ㅋㅋ find strength... your noona can't help it.. it's really annoying to be on your period. I think that you just have to endure it..
49
142

ㅇ |2016.03.20 22:59 
why are the comments like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ me too I'm annnoyed when I'm on my periods and my stomach hurts like hell but I don't annoy other people because of thatㅋㅋㅋ no but even if I do annoy some people, this guy hasn't even done anything wrong? why are you guys telling him to be understanding? his noona is the weird one
34
2

ㅉ |2016.03.20 20:05 
you male b*stards sure are picky; we feel like dying when we're on our periods so do you think that we'll have the time to take care of our dongsaeng too?ㅡㅡ
23
109

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com