Sunday, March 6, 2016

[teens stories] SERIOUSLY MAKEUP IS...


once you start using it, it's really hard to stopㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I first started with using lip tint, and thought "I'm pretty confident with only tint on" ^^ but then, I start using eyeliner and every time I don't use eyeliner, I thought "huh? why do my eyes look so sunken? I look like an idiot".ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so I continuously used lip tint and eyeliner, but one day, I thought "ok, let's stop using them!", but instead, my eyeliner line became longer, and I started to draw on my eyebrows tooㅜㅜ before, I used to have bangs so it covered my eyebrows and I was living just fine but once I started filling in my eyebrows, I couldn't stop anymoreㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
and then, I started using eye shadow and now, if I don't use it, I look stupid... and slowly my face was covered in full makeup... even for my skin, I wanted it to look healthier so I thought "ok I just need some sunscreen ^^" but then, I started using BB cream. and later, I thought "ah my nose is so big and flat" and started using contouring;;;;;;;; and now, when I don't use makeup, I don't feel confident at allㅠㅡㅠ I don't really know what to do so I just decided to write a post about itㅜㅜ anyways, when you start using makeup, it's really hard to stop ㅜㅜ

post response:
[+617][-15]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.06 20:45 
this is reality...  if you start using makeup, you just use more of it, and never stop
106
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.06 20:42 
you're right, before, I didn't care about makeup at all. but once I put my hands on it, I care about it too much 
103
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.06 21:42 
this is too real.. I can't even go to the market without my makeup onㅋㅋㅋㄱ anyways, I'm freaking ugly with and without makeup and my mom always look worried when she watches me... but this is on a psychological level..
89
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.06 23:22 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋam I the only one who does the opposite? before I used stuff like blush, mascara, etc. but now, I just don't use them at all since they don't make too much of a difference and they are too time consuming.. nowadays, I don't even use sun cream....
26
13

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.06 20:38 
agree ㅠㅠㅠ since I started filling in my eyebrows, I can't go out without doing it anymore ㅠㅠㅠ
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.07 00:26 
not sure about the other stuff, but I definitely need to put something on my skin and lips
19
0

ㅁ |2016.03.06 23:56 
circles lenses too..
19
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com